Welcome, things I think you should know about me are in my "About" page, but here are things you should know about my blog.
I post Klaine and CrissColfer about 98% of the time. The other 2% are just random Glee related things too.
*WARNING* THIS BLOG IS NOT A CHILL OR MIARREN FRIENDLY BLOG....
IT IS ALSO NOT A SPOILER FREE BLOG
Kurt and Blaine’s outfits are next to each other I AM NOT OKAY THIS IS SO CUTE IM DYING